Saturday 9 May 2009

The blog is here



After a flurry of interest in SSIM in blogosphere over the last few days we've decided to launch our own blog!


I'm very pleased that our numbers are beginning to grow steadily - both ordinary members resident in the UK or Ireland and more surprisingly, associate members living abroad.


During the Summer I shall have the pleasure of admitting the Revd Robert Penhallurick of the Diocese of Columbus Ohio as Chaplain to our Associate Members.


If you've stumbled on this blog and are interested in finding out more about us and perhaps in applying for memebership then do get in touch or visti the website
S Justin Martyr, Pray for Us!

1 comment:

  1. I will add you to my blogroll. I hope you will be posting some pictures of these ancient sites1

    ReplyDelete